our courses in the center continue persuant to the current legislation, "CoronSchVO NRW" (in force as of 4/4/2022) - of course we will also consult you in our premises. You (just) have to wear a medical mask / FFP2 or KN95.
You have the choice:
- COURSES IN OUR CENTER: In accordance with the Covid-regulations in the region of NRW our courses take place in the center.
Participants must obey to the "3G"-regulations: You must be vaccinated, have recoverd or being tested (and wear a mask)
- COURSES ONLINE:Take part in our courses online.
OR mix online and training in the center with our hybrid "DUAL CLASSROOM".
- You do not have a computer, or issues with your internet connection? Just come to the center and we will provide you with everything.
- One-on-one training and student tutoring are also happily offered in the center (or optionally online)!
"LITTLE OBLIGATION" TO WEAR A MASK:
- WHEN MOVING AROUND THE CENTER, AN OP/ OR FFP2 MASK MUST BE WORN.
- IN THE COURSE ROOM, THE PERSON SPEAKING MAY REMOVE THE MASK.
(WE WILL GLADLY PROVIDE APPROPRIATE MASKS UPON REQUEST).
- PLEASE KEEP ROOMS ADEQUATELY VENTILATED DURING TRAINING. (WE WILL GLADLY PROVIDE VENTILATORS)
Your inlingua Cologne team
(Last update: 03/April/2022, 14:15h)