Small group evening classes
Our inlingua small group classes are suitable both for beginners and to refresh or extend your target language skills. Here, you learn in a small group of 3-6 participants in a relaxed and lively atmosphere. Due to the group situation, many effective learning methods such as role-plays or discussions can be used. These not only promote exchange and help you to internalize what you have learnt, but are also lots of fun. Our small group classes take place on two evenings a week from 5:20pm to 7pm or from 7:10pm to 9pm. We offer all the courses all year round for all age groups and language levels. Every participant receives a certificate of participation at the end of the course. Enjoy effective and friendly learning in a relaxed atmosphere!
NEW: Use our Dual Classroom for all our evening classes - decide for yourself: participate sometimes in the center, sometimes online!
All of the benefits at a glance:
- You receive professional language training on two evenings a week from 7:10pm to 9pm.
- You enjoy effective and sociable learning in small groups of 3 to 6 participants.
- You can document your language skills here at inlingua Cologne with an inlingua examination or a telc examination.
- You can start at any time and even join a course that is already running.
- You can take part in a free trial lesson at any time in a small group in the target language.
- We work according to the inlingua method and exclusive inlingua material is used.
- It is also possible to participate in the course using an education subsidy or education voucher.
Dates, session times and prices
We are here for you.
You still have questions or you would like to be advised? Get to know us personally and make an appointment or give us a call at 0221 2575790.